Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Makakarelate ka ba?
To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:41 pm by Jennet

» A to Z Lugar sa Pilipinas
To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:40 pm by Jennet

» Top Posters of the Week
To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:38 pm by Jennet

» isang daang porsyentong Pilipino
To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:52 pm by maestronguess

» Usapang A Ba Ka Da...
To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:32 am by Jennet

» Word Association (Filipino)
To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:26 am by Jennet

» A to Z name of Person
To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:25 am by Jennet

» 4 letter word... u start w/ my last letter
To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 am by Jennet

» A to Z Name of Places (Foreign)
To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 am by Jennet

Top posters
jhuly (622)
To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Vote_lcapTo Whoever gets to understand this letter... Voting_barTo Whoever gets to understand this letter... Vote_rcap 
maestronguess (486)
To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Vote_lcapTo Whoever gets to understand this letter... Voting_barTo Whoever gets to understand this letter... Vote_rcap 
pintanimaria (446)
cha (371)
miko_g (275)
Jennet (207)
teret65 (196)
rae (138)
Tambayan Admin (119)
Procopio (56)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

To Whoever gets to understand this letter...

Go down 
+4
cha
maestronguess
jhuly
jam
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jam

jam

Female
Number of posts : 25
Tirahan : cavite city
Larong Pinoy : tadyak bulag hehe
Registration date : 2009-03-16

To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Empty
PostSubject: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:47 pm

To Whoever gets to understand this letter, CONGRATULATIONS!

The following is a letter found at a certain bar in Manila and has been preserved in its original, unedited form. Enjoy reading and you may try direct translation in Tagalog. Please read with feelings...

October 1996

To Marjie,

I am not surprise or wander why Dennis leave you why? What reason can you think about but you're very fat body. I thought before that Dennis only use me to his toy but sooner and later I'm realize that he really can't not beared or stomached to be with you anymore because at first, Dennis say he could not stand you're habit of making pakialam all his walks (lakad) and always calling to their house what he go home or this or that.

And then he say he get ashame to me either in school or in his family and then asking you to exercise you're very, very, very fat body. But you hate it. Thought you're the most preetiest girls he knows about. What do you think you are "BeautifulGirl" of Jose Mari Chan? Even you are beautiful face (to your think) you do not have the right to called me whatsoever or else difference name one time or the other for the real purposed to insults my personality because I'm never call you names either in the front of Dennis or in the backs of Dennis, but if you start already to calling me different name, I don't have any other choice but to call you other different name to. Like you are a PIG, FAT, OBESSED, OVERWIGHT, AND UGLY SHAPE girl. Shame to you're body that is to a BUDING.

You can't not blame Dennis for exchanging you to me because I am the more sexier that you when you look to us in the mirror. I'm repeat again that you are like Ike Lozada when she is a girl.

Love,

The sexiest Girl of D.M.

P.S.
You say that I'm the bad breathe but who is Dennis want to kissed. Me or you? And the final is me. There you go.
Back to top Go down
jhuly
TaMBay I
TaMBay I
jhuly

Male
Number of posts : 622
Tirahan : Novaliches
Larong Pinoy : Sungka
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:07 pm

Ang sakit naman sa ulo nito! Hahahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://multiply.com/mail/updates/jhuly1968/8
maestronguess
Baguhan
Baguhan
maestronguess

Male
Number of posts : 486
Tirahan : San Carlos Binangonan Rizal
Larong Pinoy : Beto-Beto...
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Ang potek... Baka Cambodian ang nagsulat? Joke. I haven't none negatively fillings with d forangers! lolz
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jasonjb
jhuly
TaMBay I
TaMBay I
jhuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:21 pm

what are saying Jason? You talking about them foreigners in the states in Asia?

Masakit sa panga!
Back to top Go down
cha
Baguhan
Baguhan
cha

Female
Number of posts : 371
Tirahan : Iligan City Lanao del Norte
Larong Pinoy : taguan
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:24 pm

Naku po..sumakit mata at ulo ko nito Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/akmkforum
jhuly
TaMBay I
TaMBay I
jhuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Pero naintindihan ko naman. Ganyan rin ako mag-ingles eh. Hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
maestronguess
Baguhan
Baguhan
maestronguess

Male
Number of posts : 486
Tirahan : San Carlos Binangonan Rizal
Larong Pinoy : Beto-Beto...
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 pm

Nakakatuwa lang kasi may nakakakilala pa din pala kay Doña Buding na ibig sabihin mataba ka kapag naihalintulad ka sa kanya..."Shame to your body that is to BUDING"
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/jasonjb
miko_g
Baguhan
Baguhan
miko_g

Male
Number of posts : 275
Tirahan : Binangonan Rizal
Larong Pinoy : dampa
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:38 pm

sayad an sayad carabao english at its finest.
Back to top Go down
teret65
Baguhan
Baguhan
teret65

Female
Number of posts : 196
Tirahan : Pasig City
Larong Pinoy : wala masyado
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:24 pm

nakaka-bangenge ano?.... scratch
Back to top Go down
pintanimaria
Baguhan
Baguhan
pintanimaria

Female
Number of posts : 446
Tirahan : Makati City, Quezon City
Larong Pinoy : piko

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:19 am

ang kulet...

Last edited by pintanimaria on Tue May 05, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunako13th.multiply.com
pintanimaria
Baguhan
Baguhan
pintanimaria

Female
Number of posts : 446
Tirahan : Makati City, Quezon City
Larong Pinoy : piko

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:21 am

cha wrote:
Naku po..sumakit mata at ulo ko nito Very Happy

ANU DAW! wala akong nagets... hahaha, sumakit din ulo ko dun ah ang hirap umintindi ng ingles anoh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunako13th.multiply.com
rae

rae

Female
Number of posts : 138
Tirahan : Dubai, UAE
Larong Pinoy : tumbang preso
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:59 pm

nakakarelate ako!!!! hehehe...

madaming ganyan mag english dito sa uae... sabi ng amo kong briton, "rubbish english" daw ang tawag dito... hehehe...

at ang masaklap minsan dahil araw-araw mo silang kausap di mo napapnsin nagagaya ka na rin pala sa kanila... hehehe
Back to top Go down
jhuly
TaMBay I
TaMBay I
jhuly

Male

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:28 pm

rae wrote:
nakakarelate ako!!!! hehehe...

madaming ganyan mag english dito sa uae... sabi ng amo kong briton, "rubbish english" daw ang tawag dito... hehehe...

at ang masaklap minsan dahil araw-araw mo silang kausap di mo napapnsin nagagaya ka na rin pala sa kanila... hehehe
Hahahaha! Laughing

Nakakahawa talaga ang ganyan. Parang H1N1 Flu Virus iyan. hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Whoever gets to understand this letter...   To Whoever gets to understand this letter... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Whoever gets to understand this letter...
Page 1 of 1